- 01/21/13 Long Point Capital Announces New Partnership with Management and Employees of Multi-Unit Restaurant Franchisee The Saxton Group
- 04/17/12 Long Point Capital Invests In Outstanding Companies: Three of our portfolio companies were recently recognized. Congratulations to Artistic Stairs, Arrow Tru-Line and EYP!
- 01/26/12 Long Point Capital Hits the Mark with Savage Sports Exit
- 12/14/11 EYP Selected As A Nationwide “Best AEC Firm To Work For” by Building Design + Construction Magazine
- 11/14/11 LPC Design and Construction Platform Acquires Complementary Engineering Business
- 9/26/11 Long Point Capital Announces New Partnership with Management and Employees of Mestel & Company and Hire Counsel
- 8/10/11 Long Point Capital Announces New Equity Partnership with EYP
- 6/15/11 Long Point Capital Welcomes Newest Team Member
- 7/29/10 Recent Changes in New York and Royal Oak!
- 2/18/09 Long Point Capital Announces Its Investment in CHA, Inc.
- 1/20/09 Long Point Capital Portfolio Welcomes Newest Team Member
- 9/9/08 Artistic Holdings Opens Charlotte Office and Seeks Add-on Acquisitions
- 8/11/08 Long Point Capital Portfolio Company Announces 2nd Add-On Acquisition in 2008
- 7/9/08 Long Point Capital Announces Successful Exit of Atlantic Plywood Corporation
- 6/5/08 Arrow Tru-Line Seeks Add-on Acquisitions
- 5/1/08 Artistic Holdings, Inc. Seeks Add-on Acquisitions
- 3/20/08 Long Point Capital Portfolio Welcomes Newest Team Member
- 2/06/08 Long Point Capital Portfolio Company Announces Add-On Acquisition
- 12/03/07 Long Point Capital Portfolio Company Seeks Add-on Acquisitions
- 11/26/07 Long Point Capital announces the Recapitalization of Torrent Resources, Inc.
- 10/17/07 Long Point Capital announces another add-on acquisition for Savage Sports Corporation
- 7/26/07 Long Point Capital's New York Office Has Moved To a New Location
- 6/11/07 Savage Sports Corp. Acquires Porta Target
- 5/10/07 Long Point Capital Successfully Exits Investment
- 2/20/07 Ron Coburn Named Man of the Year by SHOT Business
- 12/11/06 LPC invests in Cumming, LLC
- 8/1/06 Steve Fowler receives Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- 7/20/06 Arrow Tru-Line Makes Aquisition
- 5/2/06 LPC Announces the Sale of National Print Group
- 3/23/06 Scott J. Hauncher promoted to Managing Director
- 2/23/06 LPC Announces its Investment in Fowler Contracting
- 2/10/06 LPC Announces its Investment in Artistic Holdings, Inc.
- 9/19/05 Eric Von Stroh Joins LPC
- 6/6/05 LPC Announces Recapitalization of Arrow Tru-Line
- 1/18/05 LPC Announces Sale of C.H.I. Overhead Doors
- 1/6/05 LPC Announces Sale of Arch Aluminum & Glass
Long Point Capital is pleased to announce the sale of Savage Sports Holdings to Norwest Equity Partners and Savage management, tripling its investment.
Savage is a premier provider of outdoor sportsman products and the largest manufacturer of traditional rifles in the sporting firearms market. Long Point led the recapitalization of Savage in September 2004, and since that time the company has grown significantly. In 2007, Savage diversified and expanded its product offering through the acquisition of BowTech, a leading manufacturer of archery products.
“Long Point Capital has been extremely supportive as we have solidified our leading market position through a focus on product innovation, customer service and lean manufacturing initiatives. I am looking forward to working with Norwest to continue our successful track record,” said Savage CEO Ron Coburn.
Robert W. Baird & Co. advised Savage and Long Point Capital on the transaction, and Ropes & Gray served as legal counsel.